By Albert Burger,Duncan Davidson,Richard Baldock
This booklet presents a well timed and first-of-its-kind number of papers on anatomy ontologies. it truly is interdisciplinary in its process, bringing jointly the correct services from computing and biomedical stories. The ebook goals to supply readers with a entire realizing of the principles of anatomical ontologies and the-state-of-the-art when it comes to present instruments and purposes. It additionally highlights demanding situations that stay today.
Read Online or Download Anatomy Ontologies for Bioinformatics: Principles and Practice: 6 (Computational Biology) PDF
Similar online services books
This ebook is devoted to the reminiscence of Professor Alessandro (Sandro) D'Atri, who gave up the ghost in April 2011. Professor D'Atri all started his profession as a super student drawn to theoretical laptop technological know-how, databases and, extra normally details processing platforms. He journeyed a long way in numerous functions, resembling human-computer interplay, human components, eventually arriving at enterprise details platforms and company service provider after greater than twenty years of researc hbased on "problem solving".
Historic geographic fabric, like maps, plans, and air pictures, even though amassed and persisted via libraries, documents, and different history agencies, are usually hidden from most people. they are often tricky to discover, entry, and use. thankfully, those caches of cartographic gemstones were famous and valued for his or her major contribution to investigate.
Facts Warehousing for Biomedical Informatics is a step by step how-to advisor for designing and development an enterprise-wide facts warehouse throughout a biomedical or healthcare establishment, utilizing a four-iteration lifecycle and standardized layout trend. It helps you to quick enforce a fully-scalable usual information structure that helps your organization’s medical, operational, administrative, monetary, and examine information.
This e-book constitutes the refereed court cases of the 21th overseas convention on details and software program applied sciences, ICIST 2015, held in Druskininkai, Lithuania, in October 2015. The fifty one papers awarded have been conscientiously reviewed and chosen from one hundred twenty five submissions. The papers are equipped in topical sections on info platforms; enterprise intelligence for info and software program platforms; software program engineering; details expertise functions.
- Compliance Management in Financial Industries: A Model-based Business Process and Reporting Perspective (SpringerBriefs in Information Systems)
- Database Law: Perspectives from India
- Model Driven SOA: Anwendungsorientierte Methodik und Vorgehen in der Praxis (Xpert.press) (German Edition)
- Sprachverarbeitung und Sprachübertragung (German Edition)
- Advances and New Trends in Environmental and Energy Informatics: Selected and Extended Contributions from the 28th International Conference on Informatics for Environmental Protection (Progress in IS)
- Proceedings of the International Conference on Information Engineering and Applications (IEA) 2012: Volume 3: 218 (Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering)
Extra resources for Anatomy Ontologies for Bioinformatics: Principles and Practice: 6 (Computational Biology)
Anatomy Ontologies for Bioinformatics: Principles and Practice: 6 (Computational Biology) by Albert Burger,Duncan Davidson,Richard Baldock