By Hamid Sarbazi-Azad
Advances in GPU learn and Practice makes a speciality of learn and practices in GPU established platforms. the subjects handled hide more than a few concerns, starting from and architectural concerns, to excessive point concerns, comparable to program structures, parallel programming, middleware, and gear and effort issues.
Divided into six elements, this edited quantity presents the newest examine on GPU computing. half I: Architectural options makes a speciality of the architectural issues that increase on functionality of GPUs, half II: process software program discusses OS, compilers, libraries, programming atmosphere, languages, and paradigms which are proposed and analyzed to assist and aid GPU programmers. half III: energy and Reliability concerns covers diversified elements of power, strength, and reliability issues in GPUs. half IV: functionality research illustrates mathematical and analytical concepts to foretell diverse functionality metrics in GPUs. half V: Algorithms provides how you can layout effective algorithms and research their complexity for GPUs. half VI: purposes and similar issues presents use circumstances and examples of ways GPUs are used throughout many sectors.
- Discusses tips on how to maximize energy and procure top reliability whilst designing, construction, and utilizing GPUs
- Covers method software program (OS, compilers), programming environments, languages, and paradigms proposed to aid and help GPU programmers
- Explains the right way to use mathematical and analytical strategies to foretell diversified functionality metrics in GPUs
- Illustrates the layout of effective GPU algorithms in parts similar to bioinformatics, advanced platforms, social networks, and cryptography
- Provides functions and use case situations in numerous assorted verticals, together with drugs, social sciences, snapshot processing, and telecommunications
Read Online or Download Advances in GPU Research and Practice (Emerging Trends in Computer Science and Applied Computing) PDF
Similar systems architecture books
Quantity fifty four offers six chapters at the altering face of software program engineering-the method through which we construct trustworthy software program platforms. we're continuously construction speedier and cheaper processors, which permit us to exploit diverse procedures to aim and overcome the "bug" challenge dealing with all developments-how to construct trustworthy platforms with few blunders at low or at the least achievable rate.
This is often quantity seventy two of Advances in desktops, a sequence that all started again in 1960 and is the oldest carrying on with sequence chronicling the ever-changing panorama of knowledge know-how. every year 3 volumes are produced, which current nearly 20 chapters that describe the most recent expertise within the use of pcs this present day.
This e-book offers an outline of computerized try development new release (ATPG) and introduces novel innovations to enrich classical ATPG, in keeping with Boolean Satisfiability (SAT). a quick and hugely fault effective SAT-based ATPG framework is gifted that is additionally in a position to generate high quality hold up exams corresponding to powerful course hold up assessments, in addition to assessments with lengthy propagation paths to become aware of small hold up defects.
This booklet introduces the techniques of soppy error in FPGAs, in addition to the inducement for utilizing advertisement, off-the-shelf (COTS) FPGAs in mission-critical and distant purposes, comparable to aerospace. The authors describe the consequences of radiation in FPGAs, current a wide set of soft-error mitigation suggestions that may be utilized in those circuits, in addition to equipment for qualifying those circuits below radiation.
- Programming Language Pragmatics
- Computer Engineering and Technology: 19th CCF Conference, NCCET 2015, Hefei, China, October 18-20, 2015, Revised Selected Papers (Communications in Computer and Information Science)
- Rechnerarchitektur, Betriebssysteme, Rechnernetze: Band 2 (De Gruyter Studium) (German Edition)
- System Specification and Design Languages: Selected Contributions from FDL 2010: 106 (Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering)
- Computer Engineering and Technology: 20th CCF Conference, NCCET 2016, Xi'an, China, August 10-12, 2016, Revised Selected Papers (Communications in Computer and Information Science)
Extra resources for Advances in GPU Research and Practice (Emerging Trends in Computer Science and Applied Computing)
Advances in GPU Research and Practice (Emerging Trends in Computer Science and Applied Computing) by Hamid Sarbazi-Azad